Lack of interest [Suggestion] Advanced user Statistics [Foro Analytics]

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Salty

It would be great to have an "Analytics for forums" in order to track top user's performance in multiple areas. This would further allow us to target key members of the forum that are creating content that is driving the most traffic. This could be from image attachments, thread views, likes, followers, etc.

The more information we know about our forums, locations, members, and content allows us to be more effective as community leaders!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
A nice logging system would be nice where we can display said information. The data that is only shown on the frontend shouldn't be the only data being inserted into the database.

Note* I'm saying that without any knowledge of the backend system. If there is a logging system, i withdraw my statement :)

I think 'what' is of concern/interest will vary with each site. While top users is obviously of interest, my interest is more to do with less frequent members. Perhaps a simple number of minutes people are logged in vs time for each user.

I am assuming I will need a custom modification for that.

I think 'what' is of concern/interest will vary with each site. While top users is obviously of interest, my interest is more to do with less frequent members. Perhaps a simple number of minutes people are logged in vs time for each user.

I am assuming I will need a custom modification for that.

Well we don't want to design the feature for the immediate request [top members] rather extend it to a more general term [members with X requirement] which could attract a more wider audience :)

Come to think of it, they don't even have to implement the feature directly, rather just log the data like they did for the profile [Likes, Posts etc] and leave the implementation up to the community ie The SIgnature Modification.

Edit - WHen i say "We" or "They" i mean the devs if it fits the context.

If you mean adding too many things, I agree. At least with regards to my statement.

As mentioned, I would expect a custom modification would be needed.
Yep. Not to many features, just have the required methods for the devs to create a modification. ie my previous example The Sig Mod.

Lets not give xenForo a bloatjob.

Top Bottom