Lack of interest [Suggestion] Add-on Package Builder

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
R

ragtek

It would be great, if we could define a directory or the necessery files for a add-on and the system creates automatic the zip file with the addon-xml file and the necessary files.

ATM we have to:
export the add-on
copy the necessary files and the add-on xml file into a directory
create a archiv

coders are very lazy;), so why not create automatic a zip archive on exporting the addon?:)

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
agree ....
Are you interested in working with me on my add-on? It very nice, but i have too many "dependencies, so it's only running for our "ragtek addons"

ATM it creates the directories (and necessary files if wanted), which creates the zip with all files (including readme.html & addon xml file) and which "checks the quality of an add-on" (scanning templates for hardcoded texts(because it's better to have phrases) and checking code standards).

Also we're working on the cli script, which creates files, templates & phrases via command line (console). So you're much faster:)

Are you interested in working with me on my add-on? It very nice, but i have too many "dependencies, so it's only running for our "ragtek addons"

ATM it creates the directories (and necessary files if wanted), which creates the zip with all files (including readme.html & addon xml file) and which "checks the quality of an add-on" (scanning templates for hardcoded texts(because it's better to have phrases) and checking code standards).

Also we're working on the cli script, which creates files, templates & phrases via command line (console). So you're much faster:)
I am interested...
but I will not be free tell the next week .....
I have college Final Exams :cry:

outside the topic
when you read xf code you have the feeling of there are more feature supposed to be there but not yet implemented

When I get time I'll just be making my own system to work with hg. hg hooks to setup a package when needed etc, even to install on a dev site without having to choose the xml.

Top Bottom