Lack of interest [Suggestion] Add a 'Like' button to Everyone's News Feed

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

TNCclubman

Under all the things that show up on the Everyone's News Feed, may I suggest adding a 'like' link or button? Kind of like how we have it now next to peoples posts. I find Im on the Everyone's News Feed more than the forum and as im scanning down the feed, I'd like to 'like' some things down the line (and maybe a comment box too? lol)

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
you don't get a full preview. and I think it still shows quoted text. if a post interests you, then read it in full and make up your mind then

I think the idea is you can like other actions too then though, like status changes and profile pic updates, location changes etc... I would like to see a ajax "Read more" option on the news feed were you can load the rest of just that post inline and if you need to read more THEN you can open the whole thread.

yes. The feed does more than just show a snippet of someones post. I was actually referring to 'like'ing other things, not just posts.

Top Bottom