Lack of interest [Suggestion] A single place to change the font for a whole style

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

SchmitzIT

Hey,

We have been trying to change the font of a particular style, and while we appreciate the ability to be able to tweak every individual setting, it would be nice to have one "master" font-setting that dictates the entire style, and then using the individual settings to tweak things a bit in case one deems that to be neccessary.

I imagine this setting to go under "General" style properties,.

Thanks.

Peter

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Without checking the specifics, aside from message text, I'd assume that the only font family definition is at the body/html level. Though sizes are defined in various places, so if that's what you're referring to, I understand.

Hey Mike
Actually it has to be more than one place - because I want to change the font to be only verdana all over. I tried only to change it in the general and message but I obviously also need to do it in the forum list area etc. to make sure it changes? I just wish there where one place only, where I could set the default font for the forum, to make sure some pop up or page has another font.

Hey Mike
Actually it has to be more than one place - because I want to change the font to be only verdana all over. I tried only to change it in the general and message but I obviously also need to do it in the forum list area etc. to make sure it changes? I just wish there where one place only, where I could set the default font for the forum, to make sure some pop up or page has another font.
* {font-family:verdana !important;}

I changed mine to Trebuchet MS. Had to go through the Style Properties page - by - page........... ugh...

Yes.

It overwrites the font on everything though :p.

I could just hug you ... (if my arms where long enough, and Peter wasn't looking)

THANK YOU

And Peggy, I did the same lol ... on all our skins and on all our forums :(

but wee ... this makes it EASY!

Top Bottom