Suggest Styles For Me To Make

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not mention your name or styles on those tweets so how do you know I was even talking about you? But since you felt it necessary to bring me into this thread, I stand by what I said. Obviously I'm not the only one who feels that way, just one who has no problems saying it (which I'm perfectly within my rights to do).

Funny how it's always the mental mrGTB who chimes in with his worthless opinions about me (and anything else he thinks people care to hear from him on when they don't - like never buying from me...no worries there pal, you wouldn't get the chance). By the way Gary, if you have proof of me saying the things you accuse me of, show it, otherwise stfu.

You've been moaning before like a little baby in tweets previously for ages about other people that's released themes here, or you've moaned about people using it a lot more over not buying your themes. And all these people who agree with you, please don't makes us laugh. Same people who stick together like "Peas in a Pod". You know what makes me laugh most though about you, in your twitter you call yourself a "Born Again Christian", your a god dam funny one then because you do more moaning trying to flog your themes about other people, hating that free or paid ones get more attention than yours - than my daughters two 3 month old twins!

Your just a moaner who's jealous, plain and simple. You have NOT even got the balls to come out and say exactly who your crying and name calling about in twitter, same as all your other "Peas in the Pod". The person who gives it away was "Revtastic", because he mentions his name in one of the tweets send to a few of you, not that it wasn't god dam obvious anyhow.

Like I said Gary, prove it or stfu. You're just a mental troll. When you get tired of talking to yourself, you stalk others to try and make yourself look normal. It's funny as hell to watch you criticize others when you have absolutely no room to talk. Just exactly why did you go running to this dude and start blabbing about something that was none of your business? Explain that to everyone watching you here. Pathetic...simply pathetic.

Don't have to prove anything, we all know who you and your cronies was twittering about. Him releasing free themes here. You've no right all ganging up slagging somebody off who's offering his hard work for FREE - very unlike you!

Don't have to prove anything, we all know who you and your cronies was talking about. Him releasing free themes here. You've no right slagging somebody off who's offering his work for FREE - very unlike you!
Exactly, you can't prove anything because you're a liar. Always have been. What I say on Twitter is none of your business. That is why I block you every time you create a new personality...because you are not welcome.

Don't have to prove anything, we all know who you and your cronies was twittering about. Him releasing free themes here. You've no right slagging somebody off who's offering his hard work for FREE - very unlike you!

Mind showing proof where either Kevin or myself complained? Nobody complained about him releasing styles, all John said was that him releasing so many of them that are merely color changes for the most part are bumping other free/paid styles to the back burner where most likely nobody will see them.

You want some proof do you. :)

twitter.webp

Now look at the avatar of the thread starter and tell me what it says: T8L

Curious also, why did you also keep sending your tweets to @xenforo. Was you hoping they'd remove his themes?

You've been moaning before like a little baby in tweets previously for ages about other people that's released themes here, or you've moaned about people using it a lot more over not buying your themes.
Prove it liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom