Suggest me a new phone.

I bought an iphone 4 just to test it.
I'm barely starting the research and I find it is missing some weird things.

It's embarrassing it doesn't have this feature.
Unfortunately it's why I will not buy an iPhone (or most Apple products) again and only have them for testing. If Apple doesn't think you need it, you aren't getting it. They are dead against jailbreaking. Once I went Android, which has closed a major gap after starting much later than Apple, I realized that it was the right way to go.

Unfortunately it's why I will not buy an iPhone (or most Apple products) again and only have them for testing. If Apple doesn't think you need it, you aren't getting it. They are dead against jailbreaking. Once I went Android, which has closed a major gap after starting much later than Apple, I realized that it was the right way to go.
They have no issue with stealing a jailbreak devs app concept and including it in the core though :rolleyes:.

And on the other side, we have google, which is helping the android devs against patenttrolls.

And on the other side, we have google, which is helping the android devs against patenttrolls.
Apple has actually supported their devs on some of the recent cases of outrageous patent trolling, its more that they'll sue over the drop of a hate (or the use of icons in a grid :rolleyes:).

Top Bottom