XF 1.4 Sudden responsive issue

Pierre Boulanger

Hello,

All of the sudden without any modifications there is responsive issue. Any ideas??

Screenshot_2015-08-18-16-03-19.webp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot_2015-08-18-16-03-38.webp

But since yesterday there was no problem. I have it almost 2 years like this! Actually what I did is to post the latest thread which is the first in xeporta if you visit the page! Any other ideas please? No problem from iPad. Only in android device (Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus)

But since yesterday there was no problem. I have it almost 2 years like this! Actually what I did is to post the latest thread which is the first in xeporta if you visit the page! Any other ideas please? No problem from iPad. Only in android device (Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus)

It has likely always been like that. It doesn't happen on iPad because the iPad is much wider than a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge..

It has likely always been like that. It doesn't happen on iPad because the iPad is much wider than a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge..
My dear friend I really appreciate your time but I'm using the S6 many months, visiting my forum many times daily and today the problem appeared. Yesterday was ok. What I did is only to post a new thread and insert there many high resolution pictures. What I also did was to promote the thread via the relevant Xenporta option. That's all.

Well, try unpromoting and see if it goes back to normal. If so, then there may be an issue with XenPorta that you need to address with Jaxel.

Top Bottom