1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Sudden responsive issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Pierre Boulanger, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Pierre Boulanger

Pierre Boulanger Active Member

Hello,

All of the sudden without any modifications there is responsive issue. Any ideas??

Screenshot_2015-08-18-16-03-19.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot_2015-08-18-16-03-38.png

2. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

You have two (relatively) large images floated left and right. You'll need to hide the one on the right to make it work on mobile.

3. Pierre Boulanger

Thanks for the reply. You mean the pictures on the header?

4. Jake B.

Yep, you can either remove one of them, or make them smaller on mobile. Probably would be best to just remove one though.

5. Pierre Boulanger

But since yesterday there was no problem. I have it almost 2 years like this! Actually what I did is to post the latest thread which is the first in xeporta if you visit the page! Any other ideas please? No problem from iPad. Only in android device (Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus)

6. Jake B.

It has likely always been like that. It doesn't happen on iPad because the iPad is much wider than a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge..

7. Pierre Boulanger

My dear friend I really appreciate your time but I'm using the S6 many months, visiting my forum many times daily and today the problem appeared. Yesterday was ok. What I did is only to post a new thread and insert there many high resolution pictures. What I also did was to promote the thread via the relevant Xenporta option. That's all.

8. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Well, try unpromoting and see if it goes back to normal. If so, then there may be an issue with XenPorta that you need to address with Jaxel.