XF 1.5 Subpoena: Export Member's Threads/Posts & Conversations

As a site owner, I've received a subpoena to turn over all content for a certain member. I've gone through and PDF'd all of the threads/posts, but I need a way to do the same with their conversations. I have db access, but I'm not real handy with queries... and I'm sure they'll want to see the content in a legible and understandable format.

I'd be grateful for any guidance or suggestions.

Thank you!

Well, I used the "Print Thread" add-on to get the threads and posts printed, but I don't have an option to print/PDF from within the inbox.

Any ideas?

Do you actually need to print the view, or just the contents of posts/PMs? If you just need the contents you can probably export a CSV through phpMyAdmin

Also, although the styling might not be as neat as it would be through an add-on that specifically formats a thread for printing, most browsers will "print" to a PDF file regardless just via their native print option (at least Chrome does this).

Doh, it's been deleted

You may be able to do this with Conversation Essentials.

Yeah, I saw some pages come up about that add-on in search, but then I found out the add-on had been removed.

Do you actually need to print the view, or just the contents of posts/PMs? If you just need the contents you can probably export a CSV through phpMyAdmin

Well, I need the basic info included who was involved in the conversation and when it took place.

Also, although the styling might not be as neat as it would be through an add-on that specifically formats a thread for printing, most browsers will "print" to a PDF file regardless just via their native print option (at least Chrome does this).

I could do this, but it would require me to go into hundreds of conversations and print each one individually.

Top Bottom