Subforums

tcmw

Can they be shown below the main forum link in a list (like vBulletin?) From what I've seen so far, it looks like sub forums are shown in a drop down menu.

I'd like to show them permanently on the forum home page.

Thanks!

I am messing around on the demo.... I have 6 sub forums I want to display under a certain forum.... how can I set up my lists so I have 2 columns of 3 subforums that are relatively close together.

Right now it's displaying the subforums spread out across the whole forum box area.

Thanks!

I am messing around on the demo.... I have 6 sub forums I want to display under a certain forum.... how can I set up my lists so I have 2 columns of 3 subforums that are relatively close together.

Right now it's displaying the subforums spread out across the whole forum box area.
Simple CSS styling issue. The number of forums (and their distance apart) can be controlled via it.

EDIT: Ninja'd... barely... by Brogan.

Can I also place a little image next to the subforum link to show when a new post was made?

From what I see in the demo there is only text... I would like to duplicate how vB has done their subforum listing.

Excellent Tracy. That is exactly what I am looking for.

I am not much of a programmer so I will be asking for assistance in making these changes when I make the switch from vB to XF. This software is really impressing me and seems a lot more clean and powerful than vB.

The possibilities of customizing it are endless honestly. It's one of the best forum software that I've used and the only one I was willing to spend money on.
I'm not a programmer either (I can look at someone else's code a lot of times and fix problems I'm having). The more you play with it the more you will find you can do.

Top Bottom