Add-on Subforum manager

Thanks shelley. That is a template mod though. I would prefer an add-on that had admincp configuration and such.

Ah yeah, I've always wanted it made into an add-on myself and would like to see one made. Unfortunately there is not an add-on available.

I really liked VSA and sorky sub forum manager, in that they allowed not only to place subforums in columns, but also give a lot of control about how to display , what nodes should be displayed, order, moderators, etc.

I would love to see a similar addon for XenForo.

As XF 1.2 will come with a TMS it should be possible to create something like this.

I really liked VSA and sorky sub forum manager, in that they allowed not only to place subforums in columns, but also give a lot of control about how to display , what nodes should be displayed, order, moderators, etc.

I would love to see a similar addon for XenForo.

As XF 1.2 will come with a TMS it should be possible to create something like this.

This sounds like an add-on that would be greatly welcomed at xenforo.

Reading tidbits of info about the xf core TMS that is the conclusion i came to that it should now be possible to accomplish without the template edits. I hope this is the case and will save on 2 edits if memory recalls.

Is there any other addon or modification? I tried the one above but where it says change this to this i dont have that code in my template.

Indeed, an add-on similar to the VSA or Sorky sub forum manager would be very useful for XenForo!

Top Bottom