1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Subforum manager

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Code Monkey, May 7, 2013.

1. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

Are there any Quality xenForo sub-forum manager add-ons like VSA Sub Forum Manager for vbulletin?
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

3. Code Monkey

Thanks shelley. That is a template mod though. I would prefer an add-on that had admincp configuration and such.
    Shelley likes this.
  4. Shelley

Ah yeah, I've always wanted it made into an add-on myself and would like to see one made. Unfortunately there is not an add-on available.
  5. Code Monkey

Oh actually there is a TMS version so that's the same as a mod basically. :D
  6. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

I really liked VSA and sorky sub forum manager, in that they allowed not only to place subforums in columns, but also give a lot of control about how to display , what nodes should be displayed, order, moderators, etc.

I would love to see a similar addon for XenForo.

As XF 1.2 will come with a TMS it should be possible to create something like this.
    Shelley likes this.
  7. Shelley

This sounds like an add-on that would be greatly welcomed at xenforo.

Reading tidbits of info about the xf core TMS that is the conclusion i came to that it should now be possible to accomplish without the template edits. I hope this is the case and will save on 2 edits if memory recalls.
  8. Inkman

Inkman Active Member

Is there any other addon or modification? I tried the one above but where it says change this to this i dont have that code in my template.
  9. Avensen

Avensen Member

Indeed, an add-on similar to the VSA or Sorky sub forum manager would be very useful for XenForo!
  10. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member