Subdreamer CMS

You heard earlier about Subdreamer CMS?

• No, never before.

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Yes, I heard, but haven't used it.

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Yes, I have used it, but I didn't like it.

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Yes, it's cool CMS!

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
This is true. It really is very simple. Initially, there were several problems, but Tobias fixed all bugs we found.

On my live site yet there is no integration, because first I want to finish the new design.
Thanks again for all your help testing... this was essentially an 'alpha xf support' that we wanted to push.. which with your help is looking pretty good now.
Love the front-end of your website, I had to look closely to see that it was Subdreamer.. design looks great.

Impressive that you were able to integrate the style so well. I've spent a fair amount of time on the SD website and like the small, friendly community. Got fast answers to my questions too. Got a new site I'll be starting work on this week, strongly leaning toward this marriage.

Romchik: suggest you post the skin on SD as a "stock XF" look.

Well, I pulled the trigger. Setting up a new site with XF + SD. Still trying to figure out which one is the bride and which one is the groom!

Romchik's site seems to work well.

Currently, the integration on my site is disabled. First I have to make a new style :)
While on a test site with the actual database, I have no problems (and those that were long ago fixed).

If you have any questions, you can always ask Tobias or create a ticket. He provides excellent support (y)

Does SubDreamer have any wiki capabilities? Or a wiki bridge?
Not at this time.

However, if there is a bridge between the forum and the wiki you desire, it can work seamlessly since when Subdreamer forum integration is turned on, it will use the forums userbase.
(Subdreamer + integrated forum + wiki integrated to forum)

Hi all.. just an update. xenforo integration seems to be fairly solid. We have not had any recent feedback with any issues.
We are also running a summer sale up to next weekend for anyone interested, this is a great time to take a look.

Hi there, the value is a lot better than that... I might need to tweak the website so the pricing is clearer to folks not familiar with SD.
The initial lifetime license is $99.95, which comes with one year of downloads/updates and 3 months of official support.
Renewal for downloads/updates is $39.95 for an additional year as needed.
Initially I thought the price was a bit steep, but after reading this post I'm seriously considering purchasing Subdreamer.

Do I understand correctly that branding-free option comes with the license or does it need to be purchased separately?

Bummer, it seems like I just missed the latest sale! Any new sales coming up in the not too distant future? ;)

Initially I thought the price was a bit steep, but after reading this post I'm seriously considering purchasing Subdreamer.

Do I understand correctly that branding-free option comes with the license or does it need to be purchased separately?

Bummer, it seems like I just missed the latest sale! Any new sales coming up in the not too distant future? ;)

The branding free options are included with the lifetime license. You can remove the front-end copyright, or private/white label the whole CMS.

We ran a big sale for the month of December and don't have any upcoming sales planned yet. I imagine a spring sale will be next up. Feel free to contact me directly to see if we can assist you before then.

Cheers

I haven't migrated my forum to XenForo yet, so spring sounds good. If I migrate ahead of schedule I'll contact you directly. Thanks Brent.

I'm looking at SD. I have a project that I will have time to work with in April.

Any word on the spring sale?

Thanks, Jeff

Top Bottom