1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for release discussion only. Discussions that do not relate specifically to the resource release should be discussed in another, more appropriate forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

sub-forums in column

Discussion in 'Template Modifications [Archive]' started by TheLord, Nov 23, 2010.

1. TheLord

TheLord Member

[​IMG]

Templates: node_forum_level_2

find:
    replace for:

find:
    replace for:

find:

replace for:

find:
    Code:
    <span class="nodeIcon" title="{xen:if '{$forum.hasNew} OR !{$visitor.user_id}', '{xen:phrase unread_messages}', ''}"></span>
    replace for:
    Code:
     <span class="{xen:if '{$forum.hasNew} OR !{$visitor.user_id}', 'nodeIcon2', 'nodeIcon'}" title="{xen:if '{$forum.hasNew} OR !{$visitor.user_id}', '{xen:phrase unread_messages}', ''}"></span> 

in node_list.css add:
    happy fun!

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Moved to Template Modifications.

3. cobra1162

cobra1162 Active Member

No works I can not find
    Code:
    <xen:if is="{$renderedChildren} AND {$level} == 2">
    many text here
    </xen:if>

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Just look for:
    Code:
    <xen:if is="{$renderedChildren} AND {$level} == 2">
    The "many text here" just relates to the fact there is a lot of code in the if statement.

5. cobra1162

cobra1162 Active Member

ok thanks Brogan

6. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Thanks for the mod.

Salud2

7. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Didn't work for me. I'm sure I followed the instructions to a T.
    Does anyone have an actual demo?

8. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Does this still work ?

9. Shortie861

Shortie861 Member

Added this in and it's exactly what I have been looking for, for the subforums :) however is there any way to make them go side by side of each other rather than in one big list down?

At the moment it's in one column going down and leaving a big space on the right hand side.

Thanks.