Fixed Sub-Forums Arrow doesn't fully show.

Vincent

EDIT: After looking it trough, this bug appears to be introduced with Chrome v21.

I'm guessing this has something to do with the introduction of the big sprite image :)

The Sub-Forums Arrow doesn't fully show.
t&g.webp

To fix it, change in xenforo_popup.css
Code:
.Popup .arrowWidget
{
    /* circle-arrow-down */
    @property "popupArrowClosed";
    background: transparent url('@imagePath/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png') no-repeat -32px 0;
    margin-top: -2px;
    margin-left: 2px;
    display: inline-block;
    *margin-top: 0;
    vertical-align: middle;
    width: 16px;
    height: 14px;
    @property "/popupArrowClosed";
}

to

Code:
.Popup .arrowWidget
{
    /* circle-arrow-down */
    @property "popupArrowClosed";
    background: transparent url('@imagePath/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png') no-repeat -32px 0;
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-left: 2px;
    display: inline-block;
    *margin-top: 0;
    vertical-align: middle;
    width: 16px;
    height: 14px;
    @property "/popupArrowClosed";
}

Pretty sure it's a Chrome issue. Not happening in FF or IE. Nothing has changed in XF since 1.1 as far as sprites go.

I have the latest stable version of chrome (21), and it doesn't happen.

I guess you're running Windows? The problem doesn't occur at my Windows PC, but it appears to be Mac-only.

EDIT: After looking it trough, this bug appears to be introduced with Chrome v21. My Windows still had v20 and the bug is here now in v21.

Yes, VincentU, I have Windows 7.

Have you tried updating Chrome? Steve (Qwk86gn) does see it in Win7

EDIT: After looking it trough, this bug appears to be introduced with Chrome v21. My Windows still had v20, but I upgraded now.

[OT]Have you ever been active on AlliedMods, I remember your name from there I think[/OT]

This bug was present in Chrome 20 also, either way, the stable release is now 21. :giggle:
IE and Firefox are OK for me... tested in Redhat and Windows.

And another fix: change line-height for body from 1.27 to 1.28.

Why? Its a problem with rounding values in Chrome. Font size for that row is 11px, line height is 1.27, so total line height is 13.97px. All browsers round it to 14px, Chrome seem to round it down to 13. But if line height is increased by 0.01, total line height changes to 14.08, forcing Chrome to round it to 14.

I'm not sure if this fix affects anything else, looks like it doesn't. I think this is the cleanest fix so far.

Top Bottom