Stylize Me [Deleted]

MOZ

MOZ submitted a new resource:

Stylize Me (version 1.0) - Allow users to style their username and titles

This release can be upgraded using the Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming
autoinstall.png

Please consider donating if you find this add-on useful. Contact:...

Read more about this resource...

I've been waiting a long time for something like this! It looks like it's still early in development, hoping it get easier for users to change their username style in the future. :)

tagged this one to watch, thanks again for sharing MOZ

Actually Moz, found a small bug, not sure if it's subjective to me or if it's everyone but i'll post it here:
bugnxd.png

Happens when you "follow' someone. I highlighted what's wrong but it should be obvious. :)

Also a heads up if anyone is using the "Add username styling to last post info" add-on, remove it before installing this add-on otherwise you'll be hit with a database error when you view a forum. :) Disabling/uninstalling this add-on before installing StylizeMe is highly recommended.

Caught another bug, MOZ. Not sure how I missed this, but in the last post info bit, the bottom half of the BORDER of a username doesn't show up.

you can see it here. Not sure how we missed this in beta testing. :p I'd like to point out this is only on the INDEX, when viewing a forum it appears to be fine.

One more MOZ: you said it's supposed to support the TAG ME mod? i just tagged a user with a colored name and the name formatting didn't show up in the tag. :)

Thanks for the two bugs, first one is indeed a bug, will fix it, second one is a line-height issue.

And as for Tag Me, xfrocks tells me at the moment there is no plan to use richusername helper. :(

I love this mod but can there be instructions for me and my members who have no idea how to use html or any thing like that please
Thank you once gain for the mod

Thanks for the two bugs, first one is indeed a bug, will fix it, second one is a line-height issue.

And as for Tag Me, xfrocks tells me at the moment there is no plan to use richusername helper. :(
Awesome MOZ. You told me for the thread bit to use 22px, what would I put for the last post info to be fixed?

I love this mod but can there be instructions for me and my members who have no idea how to use html or any thing like that please

This looks like a serious problem, I should probably include a WYSIWYG editor in the next version, however you will have to compromise on allowed tags as all the buttons used in the WYSIWYG editor will be allowed tags.

This looks like a serious problem, I should probably include a WYSIWYG editor in the next version, however you will have to compromise on allowed tags as all the buttons used in the WYSIWYG editor will be allowed tags.
A WYSIWYG editor for the users would be FANTASTIC! :)

Taking this down for sometime, have changed some core things, so best if I reupload a new version later this week, watch out for a better version with better expansion abilities for future (Tiny icons next to username), WYSIWYG editor, better validation for the naughty HTML geeks.

Taking this down for sometime, have changed some core things, so best if I reupload a new version later this week, watch out for a better version with better expansion abilities for future (Tiny icons next to username), WYSIWYG editor, better validation for the naughty HTML geeks.
Do what you need to do :)

Top Bottom