1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stylize Me [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by MOZ, Feb 25, 2013.

1. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

ArnyVee, Shelley and Sheldon like this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Nice work MOZ. (y)

3. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

Thank you.

4. petalstats

petalstats Member

Ohhhhh wow thank you so so much been wanting this for a long time

5. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

I've been waiting a long time for something like this! It looks like it's still early in development, hoping it get easier for users to change their username style in the future. :)

tagged this one to watch, thanks again for sharing MOZ

6. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Active Member

Works great buddy! Thanks again for fulfilling my request!

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  7. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Active Member

Actually Moz, found a small bug, not sure if it's subjective to me or if it's everyone but i'll post it here:
    [​IMG]

Happens when you "follow' someone. I highlighted what's wrong but it should be obvious. :)

Also a heads up if anyone is using the "Add username styling to last post info" add-on, remove it before installing this add-on otherwise you'll be hit with a database error when you view a forum. :) Disabling/uninstalling this add-on before installing StylizeMe is highly recommended.

8. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Active Member

Caught another bug, MOZ. Not sure how I missed this, but in the last post info bit, the bottom half of the BORDER of a username doesn't show up.

you can see it here. Not sure how we missed this in beta testing. :p I'd like to point out this is only on the INDEX, when viewing a forum it appears to be fine.

9. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Active Member

One more MOZ: you said it's supposed to support the TAG ME mod? i just tagged a user with a colored name and the name formatting didn't show up in the tag. :)

10. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

Thanks for the two bugs, first one is indeed a bug, will fix it, second one is a line-height issue.

And as for Tag Me, xfrocks tells me at the moment there is no plan to use richusername helper. :(

Brandon Sheley and DarkGizmo like this.
  11. petalstats

petalstats Member

I love this mod but can there be instructions for me and my members who have no idea how to use html or any thing like that please
    Thank you once gain for the mod

12. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Active Member

Awesome MOZ. You told me for the thread bit to use 22px, what would I put for the last post info to be fixed?

13. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

This looks like a serious problem, I should probably include a WYSIWYG editor in the next version, however you will have to compromise on allowed tags as all the buttons used in the WYSIWYG editor will be allowed tags.

DarkGizmo likes this.
  14. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

I'll have to check on your website, although my CSS is a little dodgy :cautious:

15. Brandon Sheley

A WYSIWYG editor for the users would be FANTASTIC! :)

16. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

Taking this down for sometime, have changed some core things, so best if I reupload a new version later this week, watch out for a better version with better expansion abilities for future (Tiny icons next to username), WYSIWYG editor, better validation for the naughty HTML geeks.

Brandon Sheley and DarkGizmo like this.
  17. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

18. petalstats

petalstats Member

Ohhhhh no i have it installed so will wait for you to update and will give a donation at the end of the week to you

19. Brandon Sheley

Do what you need to do :)