1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Styling & Tabs On xenForo Custom Pages

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by TheBigK, Dec 19, 2013.

1. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

I'm trying to create a xenForo page with three tabs, each containing text+images. I'm trying to follow guide posted by @ragtek here and inserted following code in 'Template HTML' part of creating a xenForo custom page:

<ul id="ragtektabs" class="Tabs tabs" data-panes="#ragtek > li">
                    <a href="foo"><b>Overview</b></a>
                    <a href="foo2">Tab2</a>
                    <a href="foo3">Tab3</a>
    <ul id="ragtek">
    I'm trying to add my text & images by replacing 'element1' inside <li> ..</li> tags. The problem is -

All my HTML formatting is getting lost! None of my <h1>, <h2> tags or even the BB codes aren't working. I'd also like to make the tabs bigger.

Any help/pointers to fix this issue would be highly appreciated.
  2. ManOnDaMoon

ManOnDaMoon Well-Known Member

Test it using a wrapping "baseHtml" class, e.g.:
        <div class="baseHtml">
    AndreaMarucci and TheBigK like this.
  3. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

:coffee: Watching magic happen in front of my eyes. It worked. Saved my day. Thank you!
  4. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

Do you mean that the baseHtml class strip out any XF formatting and leave the basic html or css formatting?
  5. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

xenforo removes all the basic browser specific formating (css reset http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/css/reset/ ) and to get it back, you need to use the proper xenforo classes
  6. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

Aha that's the trick! Thank you very much! I've to put this class in front of each statement?