1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Styling new site from old forum

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Robby, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Robby

Robby Well-Known Member

In the beginning of xenforo russ created a style file for me from my old forum-->http://relatieforum.net/forums/ to my new forum.
    I've lost that file, i have tried everything but i can't duplicate it to my new site on this url--->relatieforum.net
    Is there any way somebody could help me out?
    I would really appreciate it, i can't get the right colors...
  2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Have you tried exporting it from the old site and then importing it to the new (probably won't fully work since it's 1.1.x to 1.2). If it doesn't work fully then you should be able to go through and clean up the style so that it does work unless it has specific framework for the style for 1.1.x.
    Have you tried contact him about whether it would be able to work or not?
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Tracy, that'd work if his old forum was on XenForo. ;) I'd try contacting Russ, he may still have the style.
  4. Tracy Perry

Didn't even scroll down to see what it was on when I went to his site.
    With so many people upgrading to 1.2RC1 I just "ass"umed that it was a 1.1.x -> 1.2 upgrade.
    @Robby, if nothing else, you can post a request to see if anyone will take on converting it to the xenForo style here.
  5. Robby

Robby Well-Known Member

No russ doesnt have the style anymore.
    No it is from phpbb to xenforo, that's the problem.
  6. Tracy Perry

You may want to check with @Arty since he does both xenForo styles and phpBB. He may be able to help you out... if he's not busy.
  7. Robby

Robby Well-Known Member

He does not have the time so i'm stuck:)
    I will try do make a new theme by myself:)
  8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member