Styles and prices

rdt

Hello everyone, I am still thinking which platform to chose for my new forum, I would like to know more about prices for styles, how much it cost to customize one, how hard it is comparing it lets say to mybb/phpbb ?

On the flip side, could you guys recommend me an style for a pet forum/pet related theme ?

Hello everyone, I am still thinking which platform to chose for my new forum, I would like to know more about prices for styles, how much it cost to customize one, how hard it is comparing it lets say to mybb/phpbb ?

On the flip side, could you guys recommend me an style for a pet forum/pet related theme ?
I find prices here on XenForo are pretty standardized. Pretty much all themes fit somewhere between $15-$35 a piece, with some cheaper and some a bit more expensive.

XenForo has a system miles more advanced for editing/creating themes. Its simple enough such that you can start with the default style and see if you need something after that. Many people stick with just that alone and make customizations to it.

Top Bottom