Not a bug Style Property Ordering

I can't reproduce this if I install the style. It displays in the correct order and based on the code this should generally be the case.

The only situation I can (possibly) see where it wouldn't is if another style uses the same property names but has different display order values. I'm not sure if this would actually be the case but it's really the only situation I can think of where that would be happening. (Particularly if the other style is a parent of the FA style.) Can you confirm whether that is the case?

This happens with our XenBase style as well, which when installed is a parent. Export it from the dev board to a fresh XenForo install and the ordering is different than on the dev board but only with some properties.

I can't reproduce this if I install the style. It displays in the correct order and based on the code this should generally be the case.

The only situation I can (possibly) see where it wouldn't is if another style uses the same property names but has different display order values. I'm not sure if this would actually be the case but it's really the only situation I can think of where that would be happening. (Particularly if the other style is a parent of the FA style.) Can you confirm whether that is the case?

@Mike I apologize, after further testing I just tracked this down to being the Widget Framework(so I believe).

Went through and disabled/enabled our add-ons and that one with it enable throws it out of order.

With it disabled the ordering appears correct.

Can close this report out :).

The same issue has just been reported with the latest update of my FT add-on, but only on one SP group/page.

A curious bug.

Top Bottom