XF 1.2 Style Properties for "Profile" part of navigation

In my style, have my navigation bar heavily customized, but I can't seem to find one thing: The text color for "Username, Inbox, and Alerts" in the navigation bar. Specifically, the text color when you're already IN a page, like viewing all alerts. It appears fine in my navigation bar when you're browsing a normal page, but when I go to my inbox or alerts, the background color classes with my "active tab" text, so i need to change the text color for this. It seems to be different than the text for an active tab for the rest of the navigation (Home, Forums, members, etc).

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.account .navLink .accountUsername {
color: white;
}

Code:
.navTabs .visitorTabs .navLink {
}

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupOpen .navLink {
}

Change white to whatever you want.

What I need is for when I'm IN my account/alert/inbox page, the background color for those links. The code you provided will change their color in general, when they're not active as well.

Sure. In the first pic with my HOME and FORUM tabs, you can see that when I view the forum index (and FORUMS is active), the text color is dark. When a tab is not active (as shown in the HOME and ALERT tabs in both pics), the text color is light. My issue is that this doesn't carry over to the 3 profile links to the right of the navigation. Even when the tab is active, it maintains it's original text background, as you can tell for where INBOX is supposed to be visible in the 2nd pic.

Attachments

• navlinks_normal.webp
    navlinks_normal.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 5
  • navlinks_profile.webp
    navlinks_profile.webp
    720 bytes · Views: 5
You'll need an add-on to highlight Alerts when you are in the alerts page. When you view alerts, the Username is supposed to be highlighted (you are in Account for Alerts). Inbox however, is highlighted and should carry over.

That's not what I'm asking about, I'm talking about the text color for an active tab. It works fine in the normal navigation links, but my "active tab text color" as it would be described, doesn't carry over to the right side of my navigation. it always uses the "non-active tab text color". This is causing INBOX to be unreadable, in my 2nd screenshot.

Top Bottom