XF 1.4 Style properties error

Zynektic

Hi there,

I am receiving the following error when trying to edit my styles: Style properties in this style can not be modified. Please try another.

It was working perfectly fine then I did this https://xenforo.com/community/resources/conversation-button-under-avatar.3531/ and following the FAQ, enabled debug mode, altered the execution time to 9 for conversation_add and saved it, disabled debug mode and tried to edit my style properties.

Nothing else has been done so not sure what the issue is if anyone can help, thanks.

Edit: Just to add. I edited the 'Master Style' of the above template execution time to 9 and then disabled debug mode.

It's due to you enabling debug mode and editing the master style -- which is totally not recommended BTW.

Just go into styles and click "style properties" on one of the styles listed there.

Thanks Mike, I did that but some style properties are still giving the error for specific add-ons, luckily these are not actively used on the forums yet so I can remove/add again to try and fix it.

Top Bottom