Style Properties: Changing forum list node background

xFalcon

Hi guys,
Really enjoying how easy it is to change the forum style via Style Properties, but I have a question regarding the node backgrounds. When viewing the forum I want to change the background behind each node - but I can only find settings for the background behind 'node icon' 'node text block' or 'node title' - not the entire node line as a whole? Am I missing something here? :)

Also, the little preview window that pops into view when you hover over a thread - I can't seem to find the Style Property which controls this. For my main forum style I adjusted my @pagebackground and @contentbackground to transparent, as this suits my theme. However in doing this my preview window backgrounds went transparent too. So obviously I want to set them back to a solid colour :)

I am sure these settings all exist within the Style Properties.. I just can't seem to locate them. Thanks in advance guys!

xFalcon, that would be the Category Strip.
Style Properties > Forum List > Category strip.

The other is the Description Tooltip.
Style Properties > Forum List > Description Tooltip.

Ah, I think I know what you mean.
You want this css .nodeList .categoryForumNodeInfo, .nodeList .forumNodeInfo, .nodeList .pageNodeInfo, .nodeList .linkNodeInfo which is in node_list.css.

Thanks for the speedy reply Brogan. I'll check the xenforo.css :)
As for the node - wanted to do the whole node itself.. ideally I want a background which goes behind the node icon, all the way through behind the node title, node text block... as per attached. I want to do a gradient on each node rather than just changing the background of the whole node list.. if that makes sense.

Attachments

• node.webp
    node.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 37
Top Bottom