Fixed style issue: iOS Moderation Queue Text fields 1 line

Can you show a screenshot?
I have iPhone4 and iPad2, with iOS5. Using Safari and a XenForo 1.1.2 I can't see what you mean.
The multiple line textarea fields wrap and aren't 1 long line. Any box is also properly listed, just like on the desktop?

Photo%2016-03-12%2017%2056%2041.png

Photo%2016-03-12%2017%2058%2036.png

On my iPad 3 it is always limited to two lines, even if the post contains of much more lines. Same with the iPhone 4, it is two lines (not one as I stated in my first post).

With Safari on Windows the boxes are large enough. But not with iOS devices, here they are only 2 lines high.

I'm having the same output as Floris has above on my iPod Touch Third Gen. and my iPad 1st gen.

Assuming you are talking about the text boxes not being large enough to read more than 2 lines, I can't say this is a XenForo bug. More of a Safari one :)

Anyhow, this is not really a bug at all as you can scroll down.
You just need to put 1 finger in the text box and scroll up and down with another finger ;)

I'm having the same output as Floris has above on my iPod Touch Third Gen. and my iPad 1st gen.

Assuming you are talking about the text boxes not being large enough to read more than 2 lines, I can't say this is a XenForo bug. More of a Safari one

Thanks for confirming the bug also on the older iOS devices. Safari displays more than two lines (#4), just not the iOS browser.

Just checked this, Chrome for Android has this issue too. It only shows 2 lines. It's a XenForo bug.

But is it worth fixing this if there's gonna be a mobile site/optimisations? That's the big questions :)

Top Bottom