XF 2.0 Style got hit by moving?

ehd

Hm..

sorry, another problem:

The default style seems to be broken after the move. After clicking the arrows on the navbar like "What's new", "Media", "Resources" and so on nothing happens.
And when installing an add-on, the script hangs and nothing happens.

How can I rebuild it?

I tried to rebuild the master data, but get this:

InvalidArgumentException: Invalid XML in file. in src/XF/Util/Xml.php at line 41

1. XF\Util\Xml::open() in src/XF/Util/Xml.php at line 20
  2. XF\Util\Xml::openFile() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/AbstractDataType.php at line 51
  3. XF\AddOn\DataType\AbstractDataType->openTypeFile() in src/XF/Job/AddOnData.php at line 62
  4. XF\Job\AddOnData->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
  5. XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
  6. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 187
  7. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 138
  8. XF\Job\Manager->runUnique() in src/XF/Install/Controller/AbstractController.php at line 24
  9. XF\Install\Controller\AbstractController->manualJobRunner() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 227
  10. XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1831
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  15. XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14

it actually looks like JS errors.

Given that and the error about being unable to open XML files I suggest you download the Beta 6 package (upgrade package is fine) and re-upload its contents and then try to do the master data rebuild again.

Top Bottom