XF 1.5 Style Duplication

FriscoCharlie

What is the easiest way to duplicate a style?

I downloaded my style and re-uploaded it thinking that would do the trick but I ended up with two called "Default Style" and could not find a way to change the name of the other one.

The goal is simple to use a different logo on the Media Gallery and one of the forums but have everything else the same.

Set me straight please and thank you.

Under styles, click on the name and you can change it. If all you are changing is the logo, creating a child style is the better approach.

Yeah, I did that (child style) but the problem is this (and please correct me if I am mistaken); say, for example, that you wanted to have a different logo in one category (which is what I want to do as we have a project that has a specific logo), I set the child style to have that logo, and I assigned that style to that category and forums. The problem was that upon leaving that category and going to another forum, it did not switch back to the other style (and logo).

So, I went to another category, as an experiment, and forced that category to have the default style (we had only the one style before) and the logo did not change back to the main one.

I'm sorry if that sounds confusing but hopefully that makes sense.

Top Bottom