[WMTech] Stripe Full

[WMTech] Stripe Full [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($99.00)

Yugensoft

Yugensoft submitted a new resource:

Stripe Full - Boost monetization with extended Stripe benefits

This add-on is currently in Beta. Should you encounter any issues, post in the discussion thread and I’ll promptly address them.

Give your Members More Ways to Pay

Stripe Full lets your forum take greater advantage of Stripe – the leading innovative payment platform.

Would your members like to buy upgrades, but...

Read more about this resource...

Great work with this.

Just want to clarify a few points though. XF 2.0.5 no longer creates a new customer per purchase and the existing version already uses Stripe Elements (though we style them the same as the forum inputs) so I just want to be clear: our implementation is fully compliant and no payment details touch your site’s server.

That said, these features are all very important especially if you want more than just card payments or Apple Pay when using Stripe so well done.

@Yugensoft many thanks for creating this!!
Even though I will not be able to use XF2 for a long time, this functionality is very important to me and other EU webmasters.
Many of my members solely use local payment methods.

Stripe stole $3000 from me and many other people i know they are a horrible company
You will likely need a high risk Payment Service Provider to avoid such disasters. This does mean a much higher transaction fee.
As @Yugensoft correctly states PayPal is much stricter and there are far worse horror stories for PayPal.

I need this definitely for XF1 too. I will not upgrade to XF2 in 2018, maybe even not before summer 2019. So this addon is definitely needed for XF1.5x!!!

I think that most admins that have use for this are still on XF1. I plan on using it when I start using XF2.

This addon works very well, but I am getting a lot of errors stemming from @xfrocks XF1 bd PayGate for Stripe:
Error: Could not identify purchase request from Stripe webhook metadata
Action Error Invalid purchase request.
User Unknown user
It would be nice to have support for existing Stripe subscriptions.

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom