Strange error with Zend file? I think?

Liam23

I just changed hosts. I have gotten this error ever since :(
My error:
PHP:
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php' (include_path='.:/data/www/mysite.com/public_html') in /data/www/mysite.com/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php on line 23
Anyone?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
This happens when?

What causes it? Where is this error seen?

Any further errors in the Server Error Log?

Liam23

This happens when?

What causes it? Where is this error seen?

Any further errors in the Server Error Log?
Its on my forums homepage. Ill go check server error log. And its when you visit my site you get this error. I can even get into my admin.php :(

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
From the error it would suggest that this file is missing or broken:

yoursite/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
Is this file present?

/data/www/mysite.com/public_html/Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
Hmmm ... actually that should be /data/www/mysite.com/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php

You haven't changed any paths in the ACP settings have you?

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
Check the user/group settings for that file and the file permissions too ... they might have been inadvertantly change when moving to the new host. (y)

Digital Doctor

I just changed hosts. I have gotten this error ever since :(
My error:
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php' (include_path='.:/data/www/mysite.com/public_html') in /data/www/mysite.com/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php on line 23

Anyone?
Same error as this thread.
Fixed. It was apparently a cache problem. Rebuilding the master data using the upgrade script fixed it. I am guessing the cache rebuild failed for some reason during the addon installation.