XF 2.2 strange error after server update XF 2.2.7

jeetkune

I didn't touch anything, I just did a server update. My php version has always been 8.* from the very beginning.
and the error I got after the update.

php version i am using :

PHP 8.0.12 (cli) (built: Oct 22 2021 12:34:48) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v4.0.12, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v8.0.12, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

1636621350969.webp

1636621162120.webp

If re-running the check doesn’t clear the error then you will need to reupload all of the files. That should clear it.
I set up a new server, I moved all the files, I re-uploaded the original xenforo files, I re-checked many times, but I could not get rid of this error.

There are 1,148 missing files or files with unexpected contents. You should review these.

There are 1,148 missing files or files with unexpected contents. You should review these.
Your files are missing. You need to review :)

Check they're in the correct folder. Check that have correct permissions for your web server user account to be able to access them appropriately,

Your files are missing. You need to review :)

Check they're in the correct folder. Check that have correct permissions for your web server user account to be able to access them appropriately,
I guess you didn't read carefully, all files are present, no missing files. All permissions are valid, no permission issues. What happened was after the server update, after rebooting the server.

I guess you didn't read carefully
I did read carefully, you said "I re-uploaded the original xenforo files, I re-checked many times". You could have re-uploaded them into an incorrect place, and you didn't mention anything about permissions.

The files apparently missing are not core XF files, if you read the error carefully. Perhaps you need to ask the add-on authors why they're files are showing as missing?

I did read carefully, you said "I re-uploaded the original xenforo files, I re-checked many times". You could have re-uploaded them into an incorrect place, and you didn't mention anything about permissions.

The files apparently missing are not core XF files, if you read the error carefully. Perhaps you need to ask the add-on authors why they're files are showing as missing?
I fixed problem. Redis addon deleted, in config.php redis commands and xf files cache deleted. It fixed :D

Top Bottom