Add-on Storefront Add-on

Jake B.

This is something I've been searching a couple weeks for, and only thing I found was this, it had a LOT of interest on it, but ended up dead in the water. I was just curious if anybody was still interested in something like this, and if so I would start developing it. I know Audentio seemed really into it at the time.

Also, let me know what kind of features you would like to have in it.

You need to integrate the API's of fedex, ups, and if usps has one included in the release. Also a batch "print shipping labels". I could probably list a lot more features but these are HUGE features that would make the admin's job much easier when shipping.

You need to integrate the API's of fedex, ups, and if usps has one included in the release. Also a batch "print shipping labels". I could probably list a lot more features but these are HUGE features that would make the admin's job much easier when shipping.

I was planning on making this only for digital items, but if people want it, I could definitely add the shipping information request to physical items pretty easily.

Also, could you provide a template for the shipping label so it can be included?

I was planning on making this only for digital items, but if people want it, I could definitely add the shipping information request to physical items pretty easily.

Also, could you provide a template for the shipping label so it can be included?
Honestly, I don't have one. I can ask the guy that I was looking to partner with to sell his products on my site. I thought there was already a digital storefront...or 2. I'm surprised I'm the only one to comment so far in this. I really thought more people wanted to sell things on their site(s).

There's a lot of interest :D, if you need ideas we've used the product you linked in the first post, as well as MicroCart and would love for an alternative. Currently we've gutted MicroCart pretty bad as we don't use a ton of it's features.

Completely agree with Steve.
There is interest in it for sure, just look at previous threads. It may be people are just somewhat tired of asking or waiting.

I would like an addon like this. For me it would be enough to sell digital products and recurring payments, although others surely have their own preferences.

Just an update. This project will have to be put on hold for the next few months until I return from my deployment, and then I will resume development of it. I will be continuing to plan features for it while I'm deployed though.

xenreviews includes a merchant framework. Its currently in alpha stage and more functionality is underway. It currently has functions to add stores, products/items, product/item-types, payment methods, invoices, logs. It works together with XRGrid (widget system) and XenReviews.
Suggestions can be posted here: http://xenreviews.com/forums/suggestions.57/

Top Bottom