******* - [Store Product] Sell Integer Permission [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

[Store Product] Sell Integer Permission - Another product-addon of Store Framework allows to sell anything integer permission.

INFORMATION:
Another product-addon of Store Framework allows to sell anything integer permission.

FEATURES:
- Working with almost default XenForo integer permission. Example:
++ General Permissions - Maximum tag alerts per message
++ Forum Permissions - Time limit on editing/deleting own posts (minutes)
++ Forum Permissions - Maximum vote points per thread
++ Avatar Permissions - Maximum large avatar file size (bytes)
++ Personal Conversation Permissions - Time limit on editing...

Read more about this resource...

I'll try this thread for my question :), how does the branding free work exactly. If we have the store framework installed, then install each of these "sub-products(which is already seeing like it's becoming annoying I wish you'd bundle them)", would we have to pay for branding removal for each product being used?

@Russ

For all store addons you can hide copyright by add following code to extra.css
Code:
#BRCopyright { display: none; }

If you want to remove (clear) copyright notice, you need to purchase copyright removal fee for each addons.

Regards,

@Russ

For all store addons you can hide copyright by add following code to extra.css
Code:
#BRCopyright { display: none; }

If you want to remove (clear) copyright notice, you need to purchase copyright removal fee for each addons.

Regards,

So.... just to clarify, because you're doing each product individually, if I have your framework + say 10 of your addons, I'd have to purchase 11 copyright removals to get the code completely off my page(excluding the css hiding)

******* updated ******* - [Store Product] Sell Integer Permission with a new update entry:

29/12/2013: Version 1.0.1

- Fixed error on purchase product with ******* - Credits (Lite)

Read the rest of this update entry...

So.... just to clarify, because you're doing each product individually, if I have your framework + say 10 of your addons, I'd have to purchase 11 copyright removals to get the code completely off my page(excluding the css hiding)

I'm also interested in this...and i don't understand why so many addons...i think is better 1 single premium addon for the Store like VBShop...

I'm also interested in this...and i don't understand why so many addons...i think is better 1 single premium addon for the Store like VBShop...

Well not everyone will have the need for all the sub-addons so this makes sense plus it allows for developers to make their own sub-addons and release them for the parent store addon that uses ******* credits.

Its more modular and allows for exponential growth since each part is independent from one another.

I have some great ideas for sub-addons but would like to know what @******* has planned.

@oVR

We had planned to make very much sub-addon. But we really need your suggestion, Can you send us a conversation with your ideas ?

Thanks

******* updated ******* - [Store Product] Sell Integer Permission with a new update entry:

03/01/2014: Version 1.0.2

- Rebuild purchase process.
- Minor bug fixes.

18/09/2014: Version 1.0.3

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom