1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - [Store Product] Sell Integer Permission [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Brivium, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

******* submitted a new resource:

[Store Product] Sell Integer Permission - Another product-addon of Store Framework allows to sell anything integer permission.

Read more about this resource...
    Mirovinger and Markos like this.
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I'll try this thread for my question :), how does the branding free work exactly. If we have the store framework installed, then install each of these "sub-products(which is already seeing like it's becoming annoying I wish you'd bundle them)", would we have to pay for branding removal for each product being used?
  3. Brivium

For all store addons you can hide copyright by add following code to extra.css
    #BRCopyright { display: none; }
    If you want to remove (clear) copyright notice, you need to purchase copyright removal fee for each addons.

4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

So.... just to clarify, because you're doing each product individually, if I have your framework + say 10 of your addons, I'd have to purchase 11 copyright removals to get the code completely off my page(excluding the css hiding)
  5. Brivium

6. Markos

Markos Well-Known Member

I'm also interested in this...and i don't understand why so many addons...i think is better 1 single premium addon for the Store like VBShop...
  7. oVR

oVR Active Member

Well not everyone will have the need for all the sub-addons so this makes sense plus it allows for developers to make their own sub-addons and release them for the parent store addon that uses ******* credits.

Its more modular and allows for exponential growth since each part is independent from one another.

I have some great ideas for sub-addons but would like to know what @******* has planned.
    Brivium and xf_phantom like this.
  8. Brivium

We had planned to make very much sub-addon. But we really need your suggestion, Can you send us a conversation with your ideas ?

9. Brivium

10. Brivium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.