******* - Store Framework [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed a store but this one doesn't let me create custom items to sell.

Would be cool to integrate with credits premium, but not if I can't create an item to sell.

Hi @******* ,

Is the quantity option working for this LITE version? I tried to set the quantity with a number but it is always shown "Unlimited" in the product list?

Thanks!

I needed a store but this one doesn't let me create custom items to sell.

Would be cool to integrate with credits premium, but not if I can't create an item to sell.
Has this been added? I need a store to sell Credits as well but it would be useless if I couldn't create the items to sell.

no. they didn't ever respond to any of my messages either, so hoping someone else creates a store.

This addon is critically broken.

It broke our database entirely when installing it.

Why is this so buggy?!

example:

1a763fc637.png

Would not recommend.

******* updated ******* - Store Framework with a new update entry:

01/10/2014: Version 1.2.4

- Fixed bug product display in list.
- Fixed error can't change product quantity.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Same thing.

Exact same as above, and same as last time, it completely breaks xf.

image:
dab5489b06.png

Locks out of admin panel, everything.

Have to delete the library/*******/store and then it lets me back in.

Only to see:

9180ac9764.png

I am using this with Credits Premium.

I created several items, username and birthrate changes in an "Account Upgrades" category.

Where would my users be able to find the shop now that these are created?

I would also love the ability to sell other things using this framework. For example, we sell permissions to use other add-ons, and would like people to be able to make orders in this store (while actually performing the task manually, just using this as a placeholder). Would be willing to pay for a premium add-on for this.

I would also love the ability to sell other things using this framework. For example, we sell permissions to use other add-ons, and would like people to be able to make orders in this store (while actually performing the task manually, just using this as a placeholder). Would be willing to pay for a premium add-on for this.

This add-on allows you to sell permission for 3rd party add-on.

Regards,

This add-on allows you to sell permission for 3rd party add-on.

Regards,

Uninstalled this system no customization or documentation to develop your own plugins for selling. Everything has to be bought, going to just write my own simple store system to integrate into the credit system for what our community requires.

I have been testing this add-on for a couple of days. This is a really good add-on but there is some confusion about it. I was confused for about 1 hour.

#1. This Add-on is NOT a "Store"
The NAME of the add-on is very MIS-LEADING. When i first saw this add-on i thought it would be an add-on where you would be able to make your own products.
For example: Sell my websites t-shirts or sell my forums hats/clothes and products. WRONG. You are NOT able to MAKE products or sell YOUR OWN products.

#2. This add-on is used to PURCHASE/SELL: FORUM FUNCTIONS, FORUM PERMISSIONS, FORUM UPGRADES.
Members can purchase only certain products(Products created by *******)

Change Date of Birth
Change Username
Change User Email
Change User Title
Display Image at Signature
Selling Flag Permission
Selling Interger Permission
Selling Username Style
Selling User Title Style

#3 This add-on "Store Framework" is a SKELETON add-on. By "Skeleton" add-on.
I mean that when you install this add-on there will be no features to it. Meaning that must do 2 things:
a) Install Store Framework
b) Download and install the Products(Products created by *******)

Then it will function.

This was confusing for me at first because after i installed the Store Framework and i wanted to Create New Product I got this message :
"Sorry, you must install Store Product Addon to get Product Type"

This is where i got confused. I just installed "Store Framework" so why is it telling me i have to install the Store Product Add-on.I think the english is not good in this sentence. Instead of that a better sentence would be:
"Congratulations! Store Framework installed correctly! Your Next Step is to download and install "Products"

Then users wouldn't feel confused.

#4 I would suggest to Mr. ******* to change the name of this add-on to something different. Because this add-on is not a store.
I think a better name would be "Credits Product Framework" would be better.

That way everything is more organzied.

Credits Product Framework
-XenForo Products
-Resource Manager Products
-Media Gallery Products

Conclusion:

This is a good add-on. It works well with the Credits Premium Add-on. But it needs more Products. I have some ideas about more products. I will talk about that in my next post.

Thank You!

Here is some of my ideas for new products:

I found some good add-ons that you have made already:

XenForo:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-sticky-thread-using-credits.2699/
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-bump-thread-using-credits.3116/
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-download-all-attachments.3712/

Resource Manager:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-feature-resource-using-credits.2871/

But it would be a lot better if you could integrate those add-ons into the Product Framework.

Credits Product Framework

XenForo Products
----Purchase Sticky Thread
----Purchase Bump Thread
---Purchase Download All Attachments

Resource ManagerProducts
----Purchase Feature Resource
----Purchase Bump Resource

Media Gallery Products
----Purchase Feature Media
----Purchase Bump Media
---Purchase Download Media

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,

Small question..
Is this addon compatible with xenforo version 1.4.x?

If yes, we like to buy this addon.

Regards,

I am running it with XenForo 1.4.3 and it works fine.

---

Another good "Product" to integrate into the "Credits Product Framework" would be:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-credits-integrate-user-upgrades.2487/

Can you give a small 'personal' review about this addon.

I already did. Look at 2 posts above yours. I wrote lots of good information about this add-on.

Conclusion:

This is a good add-on. It works well with the Credits Premium Add-on. But it needs more Products.

I will be using this mainly for the username change. Because often i get many users always asking me for username changes. So now they can just purchase the username change. And never have to contact me.

It's an excellent add-on.

Just needs more products!

Pfff...

Didn't see the post above.
Thanks for the infrmation, maybe we consider buying this addon.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom