******* - Store Framework [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Store Framework - Store is a robust, flexible shopping addon that uses virtual money to sell alot of item types.

INFORMATION:
Store is a robust, flexible shopping addon that uses virtual money (Credits, Credits Premium, Trophy point) to sell alot of item types.

FEATURES:
- Supports multiple currencies:
++ ******* - Credits (Lite)
++ ******* - Credits Premium
++ XenForo Trophy Points
- Supports 3 purchase types:
++ Purchase Permanent
++ Subcription
++ Subcription with Reccuring- Unlimited depth levels of categories
- Unlimited products with image and description
- Ability to Add...

Read more about this resource...

Yes time to test!

Edit: You bundled an extra Upload.zip in the upload folder.

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Store Framework with a new update entry:

Upload wrong files

Sorry for our mistakes. Please redownload and upload again (not need upgrade addon).

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm excited for a store of this type however... I don't see how it makes much sense to have these options as "add-ons" of the framework. More leg work for the end user, more plugins to update. Why not just include them all into a single store add-on(you already have permissions to enable each "product" anyways.

The store looks very promising. I can't wait for the option to change user's custom title :D.

Your copyright is breaking the breadcrumbs.

bbcLJNl.png

Also do I have permission to remove the credits copyright since there is another copyright above it? o_O

Whats this about a product addon? You made a store but we cant actually add products unless we have a seperate addon? What?
sqb5l9p.png

I also can't find where this store product addon is :(
I'm excited for a store of this type however... I don't see how it makes much sense to have these options as "add-ons" of the framework. More leg work for the end user, more plugins to update. Why not just include them all into a single store add-on(you already have permissions to enable each "product" anyways.
I agree with this. More trouble for nothing.

Your copyright is breaking the breadcrumbs.

bbcLJNl.png

Also do I have permission to remove the credits copyright since there is another copyright above it? o_O
Exactly why I will not buy his product - if your going to use your copyright, at least make it clean...

Last edited:
This is just what I have been looking for. However, it would be nice to be able to make new products directly from the store instead of having to make a new addon for every one i want to add..

28/12/2013: Version 1.0.1

- Fixed error display when you aren't installed any product addons.
- Fixed caching purchased product bug.
- Fixed update current product bug when purchase new product.
- Minor bug fixes.

You should also put "Least Expensive" as one of the options in the tab menu.
We will add your request on next big upgrade version.
Whats this about a product addon? You made a store but we cant actually add products unless we have a seperate addon? What?
sqb5l9p.png

I also can't find where this store product addon is :(

I agree with this. More trouble for nothing.
This is just what I have been looking for. However, it would be nice to be able to make new products directly from the store instead of having to make a new addon for every one i want to add..
We know all issues that you meet but when develop Store system we decided to seperate Store system because following reason:
- Store system is very large.
- We can seperate work to many teams.
- Other 3rd party developer can develop product addon of Store.
- End-user can choose what're products that they want.
I get an error on the "purchased" page :(
XIBDVWT.png
This error has been fixed on 1.0.1 version. Please try to upgrade to solve your issues.

29/12/2013: Version 1.0.2

- Fixed error on purchase product with ******* - Credits (Lite)

Are you using this as the software product store on your website?
If not, what are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom