• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

******* - Store Framework [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Store Framework - Store is a robust, flexible shopping addon that uses virtual money to sell alot of item types.

INFORMATION:
Store is a robust, flexible shopping addon that uses virtual money (Credits, Credits Premium, Trophy point) to sell alot of item types.

FEATURES:
- Supports multiple currencies:
++ ******* - Credits (Lite)
++ ******* - Credits Premium
++ XenForo Trophy Points
- Supports 3 purchase types:
++ Purchase Permanent
++ Subcription
++ Subcription with Reccuring- Unlimited depth levels of categories
- Unlimited products with image and description
- Ability to Add...
Read more about this resource...

Russ

I'm excited for a store of this type however... I don't see how it makes much sense to have these options as "add-ons" of the framework. More leg work for the end user, more plugins to update. Why not just include them all into a single store add-on(you already have permissions to enable each "product" anyways.

JordanH

Whats this about a product addon? You made a store but we cant actually add products unless we have a seperate addon? What?

I also can't find where this store product addon is :(
I'm excited for a store of this type however... I don't see how it makes much sense to have these options as "add-ons" of the framework. More leg work for the end user, more plugins to update. Why not just include them all into a single store add-on(you already have permissions to enable each "product" anyways.
I agree with this. More trouble for nothing.

Brivium

You should also put "Least Expensive" as one of the options in the tab menu.
We will add your request on next big upgrade version.
Whats this about a product addon? You made a store but we cant actually add products unless we have a seperate addon? What?

I also can't find where this store product addon is :(

I agree with this. More trouble for nothing.
This is just what I have been looking for. However, it would be nice to be able to make new products directly from the store instead of having to make a new addon for every one i want to add..
We know all issues that you meet but when develop Store system we decided to seperate Store system because following reason:
- Store system is very large.
- We can seperate work to many teams.
- Other 3rd party developer can develop product addon of Store.
- End-user can choose what're products that they want.
I get an error on the "purchased" page :(
This error has been fixed on 1.0.1 version. Please try to upgrade to solve your issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.