Stopping Female Breast Ads On My Site

=MGN=RedEagle

Hi guys,

Anyone getting ads from League of Angels on their site? I am trying to stop them from placing ads via Ad Sense and I have had no luck so far. I banned their websites and publisher ID. Anyone else having this problem?

Can you help me solve it?

Google tells me that "League of Angels" is a video game.

Login to Adsense, go to Allow & block ads > General categories [tab] > Hobbies & Leisure > Games > Video Games, Consoles & Accessories ... and then click the slider to disable: Computer & Video Games

It may take a little while to kick in but I would imagine that should stop those ads.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Google displays ads based on your history and the sites you have visited.

Presumably the ads are relevant to the persons seeing them?
I have opted-out of interest based ads and work hard to keep from any tracking on my PC. It seems these ads are really popular though as they hit everywhere from gaming to Christian sites (my members report them).

Google tells me that "League of Angels" is a video game.

Login to Adsense, go to Allow & block ads > General categories [tab] > Hobbies & Leisure > Games > Video Games, Consoles & Accessories ... and then click the slider to disable: Computer & Video Games

It may take a little while to kick in but I would imagine that should stop those ads.

Cheers,
Shaun :D
Problem is gaming ads would be 100% of my relevant ads for some sites.

Hi guys,

Anyone getting ads from League of Angels on their site? I am trying to stop them from placing ads via Ad Sense and I have had no luck so far. I banned their websites and publisher ID. Anyone else having this problem?

Can you help me solve it?

If you blocked their ads just recently it could take up to 24 hours to stop delivering them.

I have opted-out of interest based ads and work hard to keep from any tracking on my PC. It seems these ads are really popular though as they hit everywhere from gaming to Christian sites (my members report them).
DNT is not standardized and often ignored.

Wow, finally someone says it. I really admire you now. There was some forum I visited a while back that had this and it was the exact game you mentioned. It was downright obscene, and trust me, I don't typically mind obscene so for me to say such is a pretty big deal. Finally nice to see someone doing something about it.

I've seen these ads on my site but I don't see what's wrong with 'em. Just because the breast "texture" is showing (I mean where the milk is being held, not the uh, dot), doesn't mean it's "nude" or so to speak. I donno. I just don't see what's wrong with 'em.

Had a similar issue on my sites - having the Gaming category checked gets you some really sleazy free-to-play games that do advertising like this sometimes, though most of the time I got the bigger ones like Warcraft, Starwars, Guild Wars, ect. I also hate the "download" button ads that try to fake being a legitimate component of your website.

You should be able to block it based on the domain that it is going to, or if you are really worried about it, go to the "approval" based process where you log in and select which ads to allow.

Had a similar issue on my sites - having the Gaming category checked gets you some really sleazy free-to-play games that do advertising like this sometimes, though most of the time I got the bigger ones like Warcraft, Starwars, Guild Wars, ect. I also hate the "download" button ads that try to fake being a legitimate component of your website.
Heh, I remember those.

And webmasters wonder why their posters use adblock plus and the like.

I really don't miss the days of big, flashing, annoying flash ads, especially the ones with sounds, like the old "download free smileys" one, which used to scream at you when you moved your mouse over it!

Top Bottom