stolen content

Saburov

A jerk has stolen all of my philosophy content from my forum and has created a spesific blog. When i search a sentence from content at google this blog displays top of my forum. This situation is extremely disturbing me. How can i chance this? and what can i do for protect my content from steal attempts? Thank you.

When i search (google) a random sentence from my content my site doesn't display but stolen blog displays top. This is very annoying.

For example when i google this sentence my site doesn't even appaer

Sanat; bazı düşüncelerin, amaçların, duyguların, durumların ya da olguların, beceri ve düş gücü kullanılarak ifade edilmesine ya da başkalarına iletilmesine yönelik yaratıcı bir etkinliktir, diye tanımlanabilir. Tanımdan da anlaşılabileceği gibi sanatın temel özelliği, tasarım sonucu üretilen nesnenin düş gücü, yaratıcılık ve beceri sonucunda ortaya çıkmasıdır.

What about seo quality of Xenforo ?

When i search (google) a random sentence from my content my site doesn't display but stolen blog displays top. This is very annoying.

For example when i google this sentence my site doesn't even appaer

What about seo quality of Xenforo ?

Xenforo seo is top quality. Best there is.

You can also report the website in question to goggle for stolen content.

I'd accredit that to the fact that blogcu.com is a large site laden with fresh content. Bots love those sites and index things quickly to keep results fresh. They've not yet run the info through duplicate content filters or their algorithms to apply proper SE placement.

Let's look at another example of a site constantly filled with fresh content, xenforo. I just did a google search for the first sentence of this thread, and lo and behold it's the number one result. Over time proper indexing and placement will happen, and the SEO provided by xenforo will keep you atop the results in the long run.

So like Slavik said, the best thing to do now is report it and keep making fresh content for your site.

A jerk has stolen all of my philosophy content from my forum and has created a spesific blog. When i search a sentence from content at google this blog displays top of my forum. This situation is extremely disturbing me. How can i chance this? and what can i do for protect my content from steal attempts? Thank you.

Google Search - Remove content from someone else's site:
http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1663688

Google Search - Increase traffic to your site:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/webmasters/

Top Bottom