XF 2 Stock trade tracker for individual user

BT10

I run a stock trading community and would love to have an add-on where each member have their own portfolio tracker of their own.

Here is what I'm looking for:

1602615474174.webp

That was created out of a spreadsheet. But that is exactly what I'm looking to develop. A chart/table with customizable columns that our members (with permission) can log their stock trades. The Total Profit column should be able to compute automatically based on the entry and exit points.

For example: entry is $5 and exit is $6; the Total Profit would be $1.

I hope that makes sense. If anyone can develop this sort of add-on, please let me know.

I run a stock trading community and would love to have an add-on where each member have their own portfolio tracker of their own.

Here is what I'm looking for:

View attachment 237470

That was created out of a spreadsheet. But that is exactly what I'm looking to develop. A chart/table with customizable columns that our members (with permission) can log their stock trades. The Total Profit column should be able to compute automatically based on the entry and exit points.

For example: entry is $5 and exit is $6; the Total Profit would be $1.

I hope that makes sense. If anyone can develop this sort of add-on, please let me know.
We are able to complete this addon for you. Please let us know if this job is still open so we can start a discussion.

Top Bottom