Sticky Thread Order

Sticky Thread Order [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($10.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Daniel Hood updated Sticky Thread Order with a new update entry:

Bug Fix

Bug Fix
If you don't want to download the entire add-on and update, just modify one php file:

/library/STO/Model/Thread.php:

line 57 from:
PHP:
$selectJoinOrder['orderClause'] = 'ORDER BY sticky_display_order ASC, last_post_date DESC';
to:

PHP:
$selectJoinOrder['orderClause'] = 'ORDER BY sticky_display_order ASC, thread.last_post_date DESC';...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Bob
Is there a way with this addon to give different CSS styling based on sticky position? I'd like to be able to highlight a particular really important sticky at the top of the thread listings, to draw more attention to it.

I suppose you could do it with a first child selector, but it'd be better if the code added in a specific class based on sticky position.

Is there a way to configure this so only specific usergroups can use the "sticky thread order"

What do you mean use it? If you mean set the order then it's a user group permission.

Lets say we allow Premium members to sticky threads but we don't want them to use Sticky Thread Order, how do we set the permissions to do that? I have checked but the option to use sticky thread order appears to be available to anyone who can sticky threads.

Hey,

Thank you for support. My cart is completely self serve though. Log in, click products, then products, then view your licenses. Click on activate, fill out the short form (basically just the Url of your site) and then you'll be fully activated.

Hi! Tried purchasing this add-on. Created account on your site. Validated XF licence. But it still says "You do not have permission to purchase products." Can you help out? Username on your site is the same.

Top Bottom