Stephen King makes the right choice...

Cool! Didn't even know he had a forum. Where do you talk about alien stuff, fellow UFO believer? ;)

Mostly with friends and family at this point. ;)

I used to run the original "Alien Soup", where we did discuss things a bit via a forum (but it was more of a general chit-chat site). I did have plans for a dedicated site at one point, but really there are so many options right now I wouldn't start one I'd just consider joining one. lol

If I open any other projects, I would need a partner. With many projects I was the main admin, and with twin boys in recent years its been difficult to shoulder things myself!

The page numbers are a bit buggered on the long threads

1515618201513.webp

Mostly with friends and family at this point. ;)

I used to run the original "Alien Soup", where we did discuss things a bit via a forum (but it was more of a general chit-chat site). I did have plans for a dedicated site at one point, but really there are so many options right now I wouldn't start one I'd just consider joining one. lol

If I open any other projects, I would need a partner. With many projects I was the main admin, and with twin boys in recent years its been difficult to shoulder things myself!
I started an alien-ufo site when alienhub closed back in August 2017. You are welcome to join us: ALIENBABBLE.COM :)

Didn't even know he had a website, big fan of his books. You guys noticed I got 666 Messages... Scary :eek:

Top Bottom