stemming analyzer not working

I think I got my elastic search and regular analayzer working, but when I switch to stemming analyzer and rebuild search/delete index, it doesnt work as the searches seem to show up nothing.

It seems that my regular analyzer is working as i get some stats from the admin panel

any suggestions or things I should look into?

You're getting no results for any search with the stemming analyzer, or is it just not acting like it's stemming?

I'd recommend going to the Elasticsearch setup page and choosing to delete your index and then making sure it's listed as using the stemming analyzer. After that, try rebuilding the full index.

You're getting no results for any search with the stemming analyzer, or is it just not acting like it's stemming?

I'd recommend going to the Elasticsearch setup page and choosing to delete your index and then making sure it's listed as using the stemming analyzer. After that, try rebuilding the full index.

I'm not getting any results from the stemming analyzer, I tried couple times,
How do I make sure its listed as using the stemming analyzer?

the regular analyzer seems to be working as I see the stats go up in the admin panel, but I can also search 2 character letters,

Once I switch the analyzer, how do I make sure its set to it? I'll try again....

The page will auto select the stemming analyzer radio option.

What version of the XFES add-on and Elasticsearch are you using?

I think it is working now, thanks, perhaps the order in which the delete index is important, prior to or after the checking the stemming analyzer option, but I did it again, deleting the index both ways and got it working

my searches for test brings up testing and stuff, so it looks like it works

Top Bottom