Steam Summer Sale

Brent W

Anyone get in on the action?

I picked up Portal 2, Skyrim, Tropico 4, Dead Island and Payday The Heist

Portal 2 is pretty nice and runs decent on my Macbook Air. Will have to wait till I get my new desktop computer parts to give the rest a go :)

So far got Ys Origin, Ys: The Oath in Felghana (excellent game), Trine 2 and Spellforce 2 Faith in Destiny. Also bought the Binding of Isaac for a bunch of friends and would highly recommend it.

Currently got my eye on LA Noire and Alan Wake (mainly the latter) in the community choice vote, and also waiting on Fortune Summoners to hopefully drop further than 50%

Currently got my eye on LA Noire and Alan Wake (mainly the latter) in the community choice vote, and also waiting on Fortune Summoners to hopefully drop further than 50%
You're in luck. I voted for Alan Wake so hopefully it'll be on sale tomorrow, ;)
I already picked up Skyrim a long time ago for 20 bucks. Good game.. (you'll get addicted when you kill a dragon)

I'm not really sure what to get next. I'm more of a multiplayer guy. Call of Duty MW3 all the way, :love:
I might try out MaxPayne3 because everyone is saying it's awesome. Hopefully that'll be on sale sometime next week (can't buy anything today or Sunday sadly)

Picked up anno 2070 and all the dlcs for £19.99 66% discount I see it's back up to £29.99 at 46% discount today.

Top Bottom