1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Summer Sale

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BamaStangGuy, Jul 15, 2012.

1. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

Anyone get in on the action?

I picked up Portal 2, Skyrim, Tropico 4, Dead Island and Payday The Heist

Portal 2 is pretty nice and runs decent on my Macbook Air. Will have to wait till I get my new desktop computer parts to give the rest a go :)
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

3. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

So far got Ys Origin, Ys: The Oath in Felghana (excellent game), Trine 2 and Spellforce 2 Faith in Destiny. Also bought the Binding of Isaac for a bunch of friends and would highly recommend it.

Currently got my eye on LA Noire and Alan Wake (mainly the latter) in the community choice vote, and also waiting on Fortune Summoners to hopefully drop further than 50%
  4. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Picked up Foreign Legion: Massacre. He he he... Bless Steams sales, they rock.
  5. BamaStangGuy

I am looking for LA Noire. I have Alan Wake on xBox 360
  6. BamaStangGuy

7. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

You're in luck. I voted for Alan Wake so hopefully it'll be on sale tomorrow, ;)
    I already picked up Skyrim a long time ago for 20 bucks. Good game.. (you'll get addicted when you kill a dragon)

I'm not really sure what to get next. I'm more of a multiplayer guy. Call of Duty MW3 all the way, :love:
    I might try out MaxPayne3 because everyone is saying it's awesome. Hopefully that'll be on sale sometime next week (can't buy anything today or Sunday sadly)
  8. BamaStangGuy

Ya, got L.A. Noire for 4.99.
  9. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Picked up anno 2070 and all the dlcs for £19.99 66% discount I see it's back up to £29.99 at 46% discount today.