Staying on Xenforo 1 or Upgrading

Upgrading or Staying

• Upgrading to Xenforo 2

Votes: 74 71.2%
  • Staying on Xenforo 1

Votes: 30 28.8%

• Total voters
customizeXF is upgraded to XenForo 2 :)

Still need to do some minor stuff, but upgrading went very smooth.

That's great glad you updated. Only thing stopping me currently is a style. Not many people have seemed to be releasing any. Looks like I'll be getting ui.x 2 if it can release early December. Unless others release in time for Xenforo 2 official.

Anyways that's great.

I use XF default style for all my forums. Just customize it.

Yeah I noticed you used the color spectrum sort of like your XF 1 version. However I like flashy stuff so small customizations aren't enough for me.

Doesn't have to be over the top or anything but I like a style that will stand out. Don't want to pay $500 for a custom style either (which is about what they run).

Anyways your advanced footer add-on also looks good on the site. I'll let you know once I upgrade. I just hate making my own style.

Understandable. If I wanted to stand out I would go for third party style too, but currently I don't need it for any of my forums. It just works that way and upgrading is smooth and ... faster :)

credit system
Is that from *******? If yes, ******* refused to upgrade their paid add ons also.
So, I paid someone to port all add ons to XF2 and switched. Between XF2 and XF1 there's a huge difference in no of requests and page speed. XF2 wins hands down.

If seller doesn't support their Paid Add Ons, I would run away from them as fast as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that from *******? If yes, ******* refused to upgrade their paid add ons also.
So, I paid someone to port all add ons to XF2 and switched. Between XF2 and XF1 there's a huge difference in no of requests and page speed. XF2 wins hands down.

If seller doesn't support their Paid Add Ons, I would run away from them as fast as I can.
Nope we had used theme house we will never touch their product on our site we recently switched to DB Tech's credit and shop add-ons and they work great

Reactions: sip
Top Bottom