Lack of interest Status Update suggestion

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Ludachris

A suggestion on the - add the full editor to the Status Update field that shows in the visitor panel when you click on your username.... or, if that's not possible, add a link to the full text editor under the field that either opens the text editor in a popup box - or if that's not possible, the link takes you to the editor on the profile page using an anchor name tag located at the top of the editor.

Here's a quick screenshot to show what I mean:

1615397724918.webp

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey mind reader! I was thinking about posting this as well but didn't think they would implement it.

My idea was AT LEAST show the attach button, without full editor. Pics are important!

OR a "Full editor" button that may take you to your page?

Anyway, I agree. This area is obviously legacy, from when XF only allowed text. Needs attention!

Hey mind reader! I was thinking about posting this as well but didn't think they would implement it.

My idea was AT LEAST show the attach button, without full editor. Pics are important!

OR a "Full editor" button that may take you to your page?

Anyway, I agree. This area is obviously legacy, from when XF only allowed text. Needs attention!
Not that we've been talking about status updates at all lately. LOL!

I think your mockup looks pretty good, no different from the comment pane in gallery, etc. But it may be too heavy for a drop down settings window (especially when composing). In which case I would welcome the attach button! :)

I think your mockup looks pretty good, no different from the comment pane in gallery, etc. But it may be too heavy for a drop down settings window (especially when composing). In which case I would welcome the attach button! :)
I’d be fine with just an attachment button if it came down to it.

Top Bottom