Resource icon

Status Notifications 1.0.1

No permission to download

KoolKrafter

KoolKrafter submitted a new resource:

Status Notifications - Alert users when people they follow post a status

Status Notifications was designed to being together small XenForo communities. Users will receive alerts when people they follow post a status.
By default, the alerts will contain a preview of the message (the first 25 characters), but this can be disabled in the options under User Alerts.
Each user can also turn off the status alerts in their Alert Preferences.

I'm releasing this as a free add-on. However, donations are extremely appreciated and probably the best way you can show support!...

Read more about this resource...

Very awesome! This is something that I thought should be default in xf. You would think with how they are going more "social" that this would have been a good option to have included.

What would be nice is possibly even an option when you click follow, similar to that of watched threads/forums to either receive an alert or not to. Just a thought.

Very awesome! This is something that I thought should be default in xf. You would think with how they are going more "social" that this would have been a good option to have included.

What would be nice is possibly even an option when you click follow, similar to that of watched threads/forums to either receive an alert or not to. Just a thought.
Thanks for the feedback! I definitely agree with your point which is why I made this add-on.
For your second point, this add-on is probably what you need.

Top Bottom