1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Status displayed in signature ?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Digital Doctor, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Do you think it would be useful ?
    Might increase the usage of Status ?
    Blue likes this.
  2. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Even better if clicking the status allowed you to comment in an ajax popup window!! (y)
    0xym0r0n and Digital Doctor like this.
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I've just been today trying to organize this area (decided I wanted the like container above the signature area rather than below with an image as a separator) trying to re-organize things. I just think a status in the signature area would add in unneeded clutter. Status updates displaying in the signature area would be a little confusing imo when you have your random text/quote signatures that some people have. Saying confusing, yeah the prefix says it's a status message but i still wouldn't like the thought of a status update floating to the left and a signature floated to the right/above and/or underneath.
    Pereira likes this.
  4. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

That would mean you can't align the signature to left-side, so I don't think it's such a good idea placed there. Better option I think would be to include inside in the LIKES box (bar), but on a new line below likes.