XF 1.5 Static page at a threadlist

t0daY

Hello Everybody,

I have rather a short question. Is it possible to redirect a thread into a static page. Or display a static page at a threadlist? I was reading something about an redirect in the .htaccess file which did not work sadly :( Is their any other option or is it not doable?

Regards and thanks in advance :)

It may be possible with a route filter but it doesn't really make sense why you would want to present a page rather than a thread for one specific thread.

So why not just create a page then, rather than a thread?

I don't understand why you need to redirect a thread to a page, when you want to display a page.

So why not just create a page then, rather than a thread?

I don't understand why you need to redirect a thread to a page, when you want to display a page.

I created a page, you can see it above, it is called "Hall of Fame - Endurance". But it fits rather with the forum iRacing than on any navigation bar on top.

Here is the link to it, maybe it helps to understand. My english might not be the best :/

https://revolutionsimracing.com/forums/iracing.13/

Page nodes can be displayed in the node list but not in the thread list, as they're not threads.

You can probably edit the template to manually add a link to it, or use a notice in a specific node, etc.

Top Bottom