Star Trek Into Darkness

No Picard ? :(

Star Trek Into Darkness - Official Teaser (HD)
joblomovienetwork
9,963,658 views (6 days ago)

>> That is alot of views in 6 days.

No Picard ? :(

Star Trek Into Darkness - Official Teaser (HD)
joblomovienetwork
9,963,658 views (6 days ago)

>> That is alot of views in 6 days.

If they ever make a TNG movie again it won't involve Data either and Brent Spiner has already said he would decline as he is unable to portray the youthfulness of Data anymore, which is a darn shame and would mean it's not a real TNG movie :(

But we can hope eh? Maybe we can get some Jean Luc in some timetravel movie with the new cast!

I just never got into this new startrek (we've gone all Hollywood crap). I think I like to remember it with Patrick Stewart and the rest of them which suited their roles unlike what this will turn out and like and how dreadful the last startrek with this cast turned out like. It's hideously bad.

I love Star Trek in general and enjoyed the new film
I will admit, I did hate all the damn lens flare effects however.
I didn't notice it that much the first time around, but once you do notice it, it becomes a real irritation
Plus the fact they filmed the engineering scenes in a freaking brewery of all places.

If they ever make a TNG movie again it won't involve Data either and Brent Spiner has already said he would decline as he is unable to portray the youthfulness of Data anymore, which is a darn shame and would mean it's not a real TNG movie :(

But we can hope eh? Maybe we can get some Jean Luc in some timetravel movie with the new cast!

I'm sure with CG, they could do it. Look at the recent Tron.

Moreover, Data is DEAD.

I did hate all the damn lens flare effects however.

I didn't even notice the lens flares until some one told me. Then I had to watch the movie again to look specifically for lens flares.

My brain has a noise filter that cuts down to the raw substance of everything. Movies like Star Trek 11 that are pure noise with no substance completely fail to stimulate me.

Star Trek 13 - The Search For Data

1984-star-trek-iii-the-search-for-spock-poster1.webp

I didn't even notice the lens flares until some one told me. Then I had to watch the movie again to look specifically for lens flares.

My brain has a noise filter that cuts down to the raw substance of everything. Movies like Star Trek 11 that are pure noise with no substance completely fail to stimulate me.

Didn't they use the awesome Lense flare in the intro of TNG? Infact, if memory recalls, they overused to to the point it was a lenses flare lovers wet dream.

I'm curious how that migrated and whether it ported well over to HD. :LOL: "Sunglasses on Mr Data" "Wesley crusher!! Activate the lense flare device" *Points*.... Engage!!

Edit: Actually, there was an older intro for TNG might have been that intro (because there was 2) but the first if memory recalls had Lense flare used in abundance. *still looking for old intro to confirm that*

Top Bottom