Fixed  Stalls in the "stop watching thread"

Elizabeth

I am using the most current version of Opera on the Windows side of my MacBookPro and this has happened twice now in the last 20 mins.

I clicked on the Watch thread after I finished answering a thread to unwatch a thread ahead of myself and it will stall in the middle. It usually finishes, telling me I am no longer watching the thread and moving on. Not today. I can't get a screenshot because print screen doesn't work on my keyboard.

Liz

Mine did something different, it loaded the alert box at the top (the drop down white box), and it just stayed there until I refreshed the page..

Chrome Version: 8.0.552.224
Platform: Win32
System: Windows 7

Mine did something different, it loaded the alert box at the top (the drop down white box), and it just stayed there until I refreshed the page..

Chrome Version: 8.0.552.224
Platform: Win32
System: Windows 7
James, that's what I meant by "stalled in the middle"...trouble was, I couldn't take a screenshot and I wasn't communicating it clearly. Thank you for making that clearer for me.

Liz

Mike, unfortunately it's still doing it and not just in Opera. I got screenshots this time of Opera, FF, and IE and I checked all my browsers (I have the 5 major ones FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari, and IE 8 stable on the windows side).
I'm going to post just one screenshot since they all look the same, minus which browser it is. ALL my browsers are the latest versions.

Firefox_Unwatchingthread.webp

Sorry
rolleyes.png
Liz

It has only been fixed locally Liz, which means it hasn't been applied on xenforo.com yet.

Locally in this context means Mike's development install.

The fix will be rolled out here on XenForo.com the next time they do an update and it will be included in the next customer release.

Top Bottom